What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God from Genesis to Revelation.
- We believe that there is one God, creator of all, eternally existent in trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ sent by God for the salvation of man. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who dwells in us as Christians enabling us to live a godly life, become a new creation, and have a spirit of power.
- We believe that man is created in the image of God, but fallen in sin. Therefore, salvation is necessary for lost and sinful humanity. Faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a right relationship with God through confession, repentance, and forgiveness.
- We believe in eternal life. For the saved, eternity with Christ in heaven. For the unsaved, eternity separated from Christ in hell.
- We believe God calls us to be His Church; to accept the cost and joy of discipleship, to faithfully serve Him and others, and to proclaim the gospel to all the world.
- We believe in the practice of water baptism and the partaking of Communion. Neither of these practices are essential for salvation, but in obedience they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Christ.